Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Two in a row??

I’d like to apologize (again) to our readers (my sister) for being late. THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!! That being said, I’m going to delight you all with two pictures today. There will still be my actual picture for today (day 10) which will be comin your way later in the afternoon.

This beautiful beauty of beautifulness (???? I need coffee.) was taken on 46th and 6th ave. and I think its quite a bargain. You can’t get anything for under $1 nowadays, let alone DREAMS. This is good business people. Let’s all sell things that are not tangible at bargain prices. In fact, I’d like to announce the opening of my new bargain discount store, $.24 JOY.


This is a little snapshot of your much loved pho365 founders.

2 comments:

kira said...

you have a new reader :). Looking forward to keeping track of you guys this way.

Unknown said...

I too have become a fan of the pho365.