Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 8: 2 days late...

I know, I know. I've been MIA and I'm sorry for it. I write to you from the far-off land of Canadia where I'm training for my big-boy job which I will officially begin on my own in two weeks. Brief recap: I was home in California through Day 7, at which point I hopped back on over to Nueva York to see my homies (and do some work for said big-boy job). So that left me with no camera of my own, limited internet access and no time for blogging Photastically. So I will now make up three (3) posts in one sitting. How exciting for you, dear reader! We have a lot of ground to cover so let's get going.

Part of seeing the gang when I was back in New York was a going away shindig at our favorite Asian Pub down in Cooper Sq. I was amazed and touched by how many people came and all the cards (and Phocredible scrapbook) that I got. Thank you a million times over to everybody for all of that. As the night when on (and the bar tab grew larger), some truly inspiring dancing took place and I was there to capture it on film. Here is Aislinn "Co-Phounder" Herndandez and one our bestest pals (best=gayest) BCurl cuttin' up a rug. Boogie on, reggae woman!

Photobucket Image Hosting

No comments: