Saturday, September 6, 2008

Day 5: Hill no!

This beaut comes from my original "THE city", San Francisco. I did, indeed, leave my heart in San Francisco and I go up to spend time there as much as I can when I'm back in CA. It's one of my most favorite places in the world since I can enjoy visiting the fast-paced metropolitan feeling without having to live there. Plus there's nature (New Yorkers: I'll explain what that means another time). I was in the city today and some time just to wander and drive the hills a bit. I like how this came out because you can see the hills in the distance and the tree silhouette came out well. Plus I think the sun flare is kinda cool. I'm getting nostalgic about a lot of places these days since I feel like I'm always saying goodbye. This one's for leaving SF.

Photobucket

No comments: