Wednesday, September 3, 2008

rockin' pho365 on day 3!


listen up..... this is a non-political blog. but i feel the need to share that Giullani is talkin at the RNC and all i'm hearing is a lot of "wahh wah wah. wah wah wah wah". here's the deal. the choice of sarah palin is offensive to me. that choice says old man mccain just thought, 'i'll pick any republican woman i can find and all those hillary supporters will FLOCK to me.' wrong. i'm more concerned with retaining my right to choose than a woman getting to the oval office this very year.

just had to get that off my chest.

now to more important pho365 things. new york can be beautiful. i'm lucky enough to get a few minutes of beauty on my walk to work and then home at night along CPW. I like to take pictures like this, with sun shining through some inanimate object. is a tree inanimate? technically no, right? idk. this RNC wahwah-ness is messing with my mind! oh wolfy, bring them back from the dark side.

No comments: