Friday, September 12, 2008

Day 11: Torontotally365

(Suck on that comedy, SH!)

I'm sorry this post is 4 minutes late. There have been internet issues. No excuse, I realize. I am deeply ashamed. And now I'm over it. This is something I know you all have been waiting desperately to see. I give you... THE DIRTY DANCING MERCH BOOTH!!

Photobucket

Get a load of that beauty. More Pepto-Bismol Pink than you could ever want. Just think... soon I'll own four of these suckers. Coming soon to a city near you.**



**Only if you live near our cities.



Today was Sept 11 and it was the first time I've felt so detached from it. It occurred to me late in the day that I'm in a different country where it's clearly not as big a deal. Still it always makes me stop and think and feel very thankful for many things in my life.

No comments: