Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day 3, Jew-style

Here's the dillyo: I was outside my apartment trying to figure out what interesting, artistic picture to take in the few minutes I had left before it was... Day 4. Suddenly, this man came around the corner muttering about how I "scared the shit out of him". He meant the flash going off at 11pm and I apologized for disturbing him. He laughed it off and said it was no problem. Just as I began to wonder where he had come from (his front door was behind me and around the corner is nothing but lawn and the side of his apartment), the smell set in: pure, intense, weapons-grade Pot. As he chuckled uncontrolably to himself and shuffled into his apartment I noticed the joint behind his ear (for later?) and snapped this picture through the steps. Let the sunshine in!

Photobucket

No comments: