Tuesday, September 2, 2008

sept. 2 photo pick from the hawaiian


i'm not sure why i decided to refer to myself as a person from my former (ugh.) state, but i did and now you're over it and i'm over and we're all over it together. deep breath.

this strange donald trump looking man was smoking some cigar at 9am this morning on Grand St. and Mercer. It was an odd mix of things and I was confused and fascinated. My mind created this story that he was some rich millionare, who was from saudi arabia and had made millions in oil, or something, and was here to find some long lost daughter (named Chartesephone probably) who lived in soho and didn't know about her family but was sent a random check every month from like a trillion dollars and therefore could afford to live in soho.

It's important I mention I had not had coffee at this point.

i'm rambling.

here is mr. trumps doppleganger (look it up) and oil millionare.

No comments: