Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 28 plays for Gryffindor.

(Get over it.)

I walked past this on the way to the theatre this morning and I instantly fell in love with it. I forgot to even read the plaque underneath until I looked back at the picture later so I don't know why it's there. But winged beasts are awesome so that's all I need to know. Reminds me of a gryffin. There's another one just across the way facing it and I love them both. I think I'll name this one Ernie. It fits, don't you think? I'll visit Ernie every day on the way to work from now on. Ernie and I are BFF. Ernie gets me. Ernie likes my titles.

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

Ernie hates your titles. he told me so.

Unknown said...

With no intent to offend Aislinn...Ok, I don't even know her (though I feel like I do 'cause I've heard so much about her).. but we digress. I really like the titles. They are edgy.