Thursday, September 18, 2008

D18. how many ways can you shoot a glove?

today i spent a significant amount of time taking pictures of inanimate objects. they really make the best clients. they don't judge your photography, they let you take all the time you need to get the shot juuuuuuust right, and they don't complain. i hope my children behave similarly.

such photography required me to either be standing on a ladder hoping i didn't fall flat on my face or lying on the floor with the lens of the camera half an inch away from a stack of gloves. i felt like i was on the set of a jcrew shoot. so here's a little preview of my snazzy jcrew shots. does this count as my picture of the day? i did take it today and it is a picture so..... i'm gonna answer my own rhetorical question and say.... yes, yes it does.

No comments: