Sunday, September 7, 2008

pho365: end of week 1!

i phototally almost forgot to blog today. (lame? too soon? you're over it??)

so yesterday was imminent doom in the city and today was a beautiful day straight out of some magical new york fairytale. so at 10:30 am when the prospects of my day included lying in bed and then perhaps rolling over to a new couch potato position every 10-15 minutes, i said to my self.... "hey self. look at that sun shining through your window. look at it! you better go get you some tan!" (seriously, that entire conversation happened in my head. oh, and use sunscreen.)

so i put on my best summer dress, hopped onto the bus and made my way down to the park. in the end, it was a beautiful day in CP full of babies and bugs, whole foods picnics and random people selling water and beer from their bikes.

i like this picture because it looks like those trees are holding hands, and trees with emotions reminds me of lord of the rings and who doesn't love LOTR?! seriously. everyone loves Frodo. get with the program.

hoorah to week 1!!

No comments: