Friday, September 5, 2008

here, kitty kitty

i love this little gem of a cat. i'm sure that a small nation of fleas and germs make their home in his fur, but i still can make room in my heart for him. he on the other hand went running for the hills (no hills in NY) after my flash went off in his face. i'm sad i scared him. i feel as though we had beautiful moments on that corner of CPW and 103. he'd kind of nod his head to me as a greeting, and i would smile and remember fondly my own cat who looked just like this little guy, then we go our seperate ways and look forward to our meeting tomorrow.

actually i had 2 sangria's tonight and i'm not sure this cat gives a fuck who i am. BUT I LOVE HIM STILL.

also, i wanted to leave you with a picture bonus. the other possible winners for this evening were these two. enjoy!


first is a shot of a couple walking home this evening, and the second is of my desk at work scattered with poster options for an upcoming event.




the AYND.

No comments: