Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 14: Two Week Phoversary!

It feels like we've been doing this for an eternity and it's really only been two weeks. But what a two weeks it's been, huh? Okay, here's my deal. I tried to plan ahead and it ended poorly. I thought I was being incredibly smart and I'm feeling pretty stupid. Tired of paying $10 for coffee and breakfast every morning I figured I'd get some supplies and eat one meal a day in my room. I'm here for the next week, I can do with a box of cereal and some milk. So I stop by a convenience store on the way home last night and pick up a few things. Thinking about how much milk I'll need I opt for a half-gallon figuring I can finish that in a week easy (with the help of the Oreos I also picked up). When I got back last night I tried to rearrange the mini-fridge to make room and I got the milk to fit by laying it down. Tonight I go for some milk and Oreos and after pouring a glass, I realize the now open milk can't lie down anymore. I'm left with almost the whole carton and nowhere to keep it cold. So I start pouring. I filled the other glass from the mini-bar, both coffee cups and the coffee pot from the coffeemaker. Now the carton is empty and in the trash and my mini-fridge is packed full of open containers of milk. Oy...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ro said...

you're so cute.....