Monday, September 1, 2008

Day 1

Welcome to Phototally. My cohort (what a weird word...) is absent and won't return my calls or emails or texts or Facebook messages or smoke signals so I guess I'll kick this off and she'll post at some point. I'm not sure you want to sign on for this. I'm not even sure I want to sign for this. It's a commitment and that makes me anxious. But that's what I get for signing on the line before reading the fine print. So for the next year I will take and post a picture every day. In honor of this, my first ever Pho365, I took this shot:

Photobucket

I like it because it's self-referential and you're not quite sure how the room is set up. I'm not usually a fan of photos of people taking photos or self- protraits but I think this one is kind of neat. More interesting, less-wordy posts to come. Enjoy the next year with us!

No comments: