Saturday, September 13, 2008

Day 12: Bottoms Up!

I admit it, alright??! I haven't bought a camera yet. I've been... busy. Sleeping, gyming, watching movies, maybe stopping by the theatre for a bit. It's taking up a lot of my time. I will get one, I promise. Soon the days of lame computer photos will be a thing of the past. With those limitations in mind, bear with me.

Today I present to you: the contents of my mini-bar. I've been trying hard not to have too much from the mini-bar because it requires a mortgage, three credit cards and the promise of all of my naturally-born children to pay off each smoked almond. But as I open it to gaze longingly nine times a day, I was shocked by the sheer number of alcoholic options: 2 wines, 2 beers and 11 mini-bottles of the hard stuff. That could fuck you up! For like... an hour. But still, what an hour it would be. I like them all arranged here like this. It's like they're a family. Or an army. I need friends...

Photobucket

No comments: