Monday, September 22, 2008

They say that Day 22 became a wino

they say he always drank alone. Anyone catch the reference? To be completely honest, I'm having trouble the last couple days finding interesting pictures to take. Sometimes I just hold out my camera and snap whatever it happens to be pointing at. Like today. And then I couldn't choose between 6 of them. I finally chose this one. I just typed that before I actually chose. That too. I haven't decided yet.

Um...

Ok, this one:
I just put one in my post and deleted it. This is live, friends. Couldn't get more real. I'm stalling. I'm gonna go with this:



I think it's cool. Get over it.

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

its a very cool picture. get over your picture taking vampire and tap into that talent.

i'll bet you bet.
i do. i bet.