Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 13: The day that never ended.

Seriously. You don't want to know how many hours I was at the theatre today. I don't even want to know. I wish the cam on my computer was better (actually I wish I had a real camera) and I wish you could see the whole thing because it really is amazingly beautiful. The whole building is dark wood, intricate red velvet wallpaper, chandelliers, ornate framed mirrors and pictures and huge sweeping staircases. It's pretty incredible when I get a quick second to stop and look around. This is a tiny, tiny portion of the massive downstairs lobby at the Royal Alexandra Theatre (RAT) in Toronto. You can see the huge chandellier and GIANT bar in the background. I really like it and I've been sitting down there to read when I can catch a few free minutes.

Photobucket

No comments: