Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Move down, move down, Day 51


Continuing with this week's theme of Alice and Wonderland photos, I went to get some much-needed coffee at the insanely early hour of noon today and found this kick-ass sculpture hanging from the ceiling. That was the longest sentence in history. And this is the coolest thing I've ever seen in a coffee shop. It's all mugs and saucers and the top part is a net of spoons. I asked the (creepy) barista if I could take a picture and he told me it was fine as long as I didn't take a picture of him. Helpful. Here is my photo, not of the counter-help, but of the awesome mobile.

Ps. I've gotten coffee from this place several times and never noticed it before. Either it's new or I need new glasses. Not bifocals, Kenneth.

1 comment:

Ro said...

that's really cool. is this corner bakery or some such place? I also like the whacker-doodle slanted picture of the coffee cup on the wall to the left. it adds to the Alice in wonderland feel. you know Randi has a mirror above her bed and i remarked on how clean it was and how i felt like it was just inviting me to step through it. oh those saucy mirrors.