Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 43 has seen the light(s)

Today we went to walk around Andersonville and Roneet showed me all the fun places she'd seen before. She had mentioned a very special photo opportunity, hereby know as a "photopp" (it'll catch on), and made sure we found it. Sure enough, as soon as I saw this spectacle I knew it was my photopp for the day (see? you like it already). Since it was just around dusk the sign wasn't lit up just yet and we wondered if we should wait until it got dark enough so I could get the full effect of this bizarre Vegasy church sign. I snapped a few pictures and chuckled about how weird the sign was. As we walked away we wished the church would have put on a better show and both turned around at the same time to find the sign all lit up. That's right friends, Jesus turned on the lights for us. He does exist and if you pray hard enough for him he will show you the truth: neon lights are the way of the Lord.


No comments: