Friday, October 10, 2008

day 39: underground battle from now till always



i thought my fellow new yorkers would enjoy this. Mostly, ken comia. why, mta, why? why not just tell the truth.... and the truth is. NONE OF TRAINS WORK. YOU WILL BE LATE TO WORK EVERY MORNING NO MATTER WHAT. Go ahead, try and get up 10 or 15 minutes earlier. guess what.... the train will be running 15 minutes late! ah ha! MTA wins again!

this important subway message is brought to you by one very angry subway rider. but not as angry as i'd be if i had to pay for gas for a car. word.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Az! I must remind you that I decided against taking a job with the MTA for this reason: being blamed for all the faults of the subway system. But I do understand you pain, please call the Port Authority because other people do to complain about the New York City subway system. I'd like to hear your complaint anyway.