Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 44: A Guerilla Marketing Manifesto


I'm a firm believer in guerilla marketing and I always stop and read stickers, posters, flyers on the street when I have time. Many marketers don't think the practice is worth anything and don't believe it works. This sign caught my eye tonight and I think it's awesome. I realize a lot of them are trash and graffiti but they look pretty neat all together. Some of you might remember a guerilla marketing expedition one night last summer which started with lots of beer and ended with one of our own drinking some stranger's soda. This proved conclusively that guerilla marketing works and drunken outings late at night in the Village lead to diseases.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I was hoping for a picture from the chocolate factory :-) per Roneet's post www.misspelledtales.blogspot.com
(by the way, how do you put in links?)