Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 52 tastes like chicken.


Yesterday was the craziest day I've ever had. I was literally running around all morning to get things set up for the show. Right in the middle of the day I'm mid-New York walk-run with head down and face ascowl to go pick up my credit card machines (which haven't been working since last week....) and I stumbled upon this gem. It's a gated box of pigeons drawn to a flame in the middle of an open plaza. Cripsy!

Ps. I'm an awful person and for the first time I forgot to post. Because of said crazy day I got home and passed out. I'm sorry, readers! I'll work on getting a REALLY good photo today.

1 comment:

Ro said...

i would like to you know i am indeed from Palo Alto, California. Also when you click on the link from facebook it says you are not found.....better get that looked at.