Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 168 sees the obvious


Okay, here's the thing. My camera jumped ship. It's just gone. Do you have it?? Give it back. Seriously. I can't find it anywhere. I have taken a picture for every day since last week when it went missing (including and especially the one I took ON it) and I've been trying to find it for more than a week now. I'm pretty upset that my CAD175 camera (that's Canadian Dollars, for anyone who remembers when I bought it) is gone, but more upset that my awesome pic for day 169 is MIA! I've mourned, I've accepted, I'm moving on. Here goes...

Last Sunday was a CRAZY day. Sales at the show have been way up which is very exciting but it means more work for a certain manager... I was rushing to get out of the show that night so I could run home, pack my stuff and hop a bus to New York. I saw this on the way home and realized I hadn't taken a picture yet. "Pet Bird" is all it says. Obvious. Blunt. To the point. And yet... what does it mean??

No comments: