Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 161 is doing it all over again




I thought touring life was going to be awful. I'm not good with change, I've moved too much in my life, I hate packing more than most things... It hasn't been easy but I've learned a lot (about so many, many things) and I'm not hating it nearly as much as I thought. Plus, getting to live in these other places for a little while really is pretty cool. Chicago has its ups and downs and I'm not running back there any time soon but it's a great city overall. I've had nothing but great experiences with Boston in my life (all of both times I was here...) and it's been a blur this week but I'm definitely enjoying it so far. My resolution is to get out and explore and see more of the city than I did in Chicago. It's a totally different feel than any other place I've ever been and I'm learning to really love the way the city (or the ten blocks I've seen) is laid out. I pass this to and from the theatre every day and the new and old buildings together screams Boston for me. I think I'll like it here.

No comments: