Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 113 GOOD TIMES, COME ON!


I was quietly sitting on my couch watching TV tonight when I started hearing some very loud, very intense, very frequent booming. Wondering what could possibly be happening in the CSI lab that was making so much noise, I muted the sound to see if it was on the show or not. It most certainly was not. I peaked nervously out the window expecting to find Godzilla and King Kong terrorizing the Chicago skyline with the Jurassic Park crew following closely behind, and found fireworks erupting off in the distance. I had a sweet view from my floor-to-ceiling window walls (did I mention it was 4 degrees today?) and snapped a few pictures. This one came out the best because it also got the weirdly vibrant and stunning colors of the view out my window.


Day two. Happy Chanukkah!

No comments: