Sunday, November 2, 2008

Welcome to Day 62, make it a great adventure.


The CTA is like a dream compared to the MTA. I was told the train system was complicated since it's not like the New York Subway lines. This is true because of The Loop and the trains go either inbound our outbound, somewhat similar to Boston's system. It's not actually very complicated at all and most of the tracks are elevated and above-ground so there's primo cell service. I know I've mentioned this before, but I'll repeat that again, New Yorkers: you can talk on your phone on the train (I still instinctively check my phone every time I exit the station just out of habit). The line I've been taking is made of wooden tracks and it occurred to me tonight that it looks like a theme park. Cool neon reflections in this shot too.

No comments: