Tuesday, November 18, 2008

day 78: wear your plaid


i wish i had captured a better image of this gem for you all but i did my best! i hope you can still appreciate the amazingness of this plaid limo despite the limitations of my camera phone (i will remember my camera when i go to lunch from now on, i swear). also, someone please tell me what this is and how i can be a part of it. my sisters guess was some crazy MTV show that involves bad girls dating Flava Flav while Sharon Osbourne watches their sweet 16 and they get Made into Carson Daly or some shit..... idk, just something lame and mtv-y.

the point is, its kind of awesome in a girly MTV way and I want to see it again so i can get a better picture!!

(ps. sorry this is a little late. I tried to post at least 3 times tonight with my firefox crashing each time. there's only so much a girl can take!!)

No comments: