Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 74 is hopped up on caffeine


Who knew about these? Did you? They're amazing! My new building has a common room downstairs with free wifi, a bigscreen TV with cable, a computer and printer station and FREE COFFEE. Did you get that? Coffee. That is free. For me to drink. I admit I haven't been taking advantage of the greatest gift god has ever given me but all that changed this morning. I went down to get some coffee, expecting it to be pre-made and ready to pour. There's participation involved (which is pretty upsetting first thing in the morning) but it's actually fun! These little pods of caffeine goodness go into the nifty machine by pressing a sweet lever. Then all you do is press "Brew" and it brews! AMAZING. I want one. Coffee has never been a party before!

Ps. I may or may not have gone back tonight for more. I SAID MAY OR MAY NOT.

No comments: