Sunday, November 2, 2008

And all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even Day 63


It was a quiet day today. Everything was calm, sleepy, tired, uneventful. Woke up late even with the extra hour of sleep, went to work, watched some videos online, got cast as an extra for a national TV show... Nothing out of the ordinary. What? Oh, that. Yeah, well. I should have been asleep three hours ago which would have meant I'd have forgotten to post today but thanks to my insomnia and an dependable email from AVH at exactly the wrong time, I remembered. This is the view from my window in my new apartment (Can I still call it that? Ok, deal: I'll keep calling it new as long as Mel Brooks keeps the word in his Broadway titles). It's nothing spectacular, it's no Day 32, but I think it's awesome at night and I haven't shared too many pictures from the new place yet. That's all. Enjoy your extra hours of sleep tomorrow morning while I'm on set!

No comments: