Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 75: A History Lesson

Today I was walking home from Target (!!!) and I came upon these... statues? pillars? public art? Everyone's confused. But I realized that they tell a story as you make your away across the overpass (you may recognize it from Day 50). First, we have a compass. Symbol of math and geography. This would be your Math and
Science department. Educational, insightful, important.





Next we move to mammals. Whales are awesome animals and one of my faves. Biology class was NOT one of my faves for many reasons. But I understood that it's important.





Lastly, History class. Not your boring, dry, Wars and Plagues crap. DINOSAURS!



These guys are incredible! I want to take them home and have them knock down block towers and eat other toys.



I'll say it: I love dinos.

No comments: