Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 141 is confused

Photobucket
Flying and airports have never bothered me. Some people are afraid of flying, some people hate the hassle of airports... I guess I've just done it so many times over the past five years that it just doesn't get to me. I get in airport mode and I just go. Print boarding pass: check. Check bags: check. Shoes off, coat off, belt off, laptop out, cell phone out, keys out: check. Shoes on, coat on, belt on, laptop in, cell phone in, keys in: check. Starbucks: check. You know, all the essentials. Yesterday I was caught off guard, however, by the sprawling neon lights of... the O'hare airport? The light display was in the underground passage between terminals (wtf?) and makes no sense whatsoever. That being said, this picture came out well so I'm not complaining. Seriously, though. Airports are so weird.

Ps. Sorry this one is late too. Moving sucks, changing states and time zones sucks, lack of internet in new apartment at home sucks... I can't promise the next few weeks will be much better but I'll do my best.

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

i see this was to be your last post before you fell off the face of earth never to be found again. man, we had fun didn't we. posting everyday and shit....

kbye.