Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 137 supports the local establishments

Photobucket
Little known fact about merch managers: we all jack up our backs at some point. Also, we all drink a lot of coffee. I have yet to meet anyone managing theatre merchandise who would disagree with either. Luckily for me, I found a way to combine solutions to both problems. I've been getting regular massages here in Chicago and it's helped with my muscle pain and stress level more than I can express. Right down the block is Savor the Flavor Coffee House. It's hippie, it's cozy, it's warm and I love it. I stop by every time I go for a massage for a cup of coffee just to sit and read for a while. It's just one of those neighborhood places with mismatched chairs and tables and a weird assortment of bizarre items on the menu. The coffee isn't even all that great but the big mugs and crazy artwork makes up for it. This is also helps in reducing stress. I'll miss StF very much.

No comments: