Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 124 wants a flying pony and a castle too

Photobucket

This gorgeous building is right near my old apartment here in Chicago (since I've been here SO long....). I stopped to look at it several times because it's really incredible. It's behind this wrought iron gate and I stuck my phone inside like paparazzi 'cause that's how I roll. I'm not exactly sure what it's used for but it really is beautiful and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it today and snapped this. Reminds me of a castle and I'd love to live even down the block from this place just so I could see it every day. The picture doesn't totally do it justice but trust me on this one.

Ps. I took this on my iPhone! Uploading it was a PAIN and I won't be doing that much anymore. But sweet that I can if I need to!

No comments: