Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 193 is drunk at 3 in the afternoon


I have several friends with whom I drink pretty regularly. Nothing problematic, no need to get all Intervention on me. Just that hanging out and having a good time usually includes food and alcoholic beverages. If I had to name my Drinking Buddies, however, I'd undoubtedly go with T1; 3/4 of which were reunited this week (miss you TGasm!) and it was a drunken good time. Down the street from my apartment is a bar/restaurant called "Jose McIntyres" which I think is hysterical. I've been meaning to check it out and B-squared and I stopped in for lunch today. The food actually wasn't terrible for a MexicIrish bar, but the best part was this giant pitcher of margaritas. Needless to say, it didn't stand a chance. This came, by the way, after a tour and tasting at the Sam Adams brewery where we tried three different types of their beer, and ganked the leftovers. We all had a pretty good buzz going before even getting to the restaurant. All in all it was a pretty awesome day, even for T1.

No comments: