Monday, August 31, 2009

day 364: late day snack

well, here it is folks. the eve of the completion of our 365 days project. I'm feeling all kinds of nostalgic, but I'll try to hold off the waterworks for you fine readers. to the picture...

this dude was INHALING, i mean - barely chewing, stuffing the food into his mouth as fast as he could INHALING this sandwich. It was intense. I stopped my walk to the train and went through the effort of getting my camera out to try and capture this feast on the street (on broken trees?) just for you all. Plus the light looked really beautiful, which helped.

I've been just as hungry as that many a times. But now I know it aint cute to look at. lesson learned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello dear. congrats on your almost completed project. Why wasn't this made into a book? I hope to have many more creative blog experiments from you in the future. <3

And yes, I have read every single one of your posts from Day 1.