Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 361 and the secret garden


The backyard is my favorite part of my dad's house. He and my stepmom have been working on it continuously since we moved in over 10 years ago and it's still a work-in-progress. The back corner is my dad's domain and it's where he keeps his vegetable garden. It's grown in size over the years and they decided to put in an arbor through which you could enter the very back corner where we had a table and chairs. The garden kept growing and eventually needed a second arbor which led to a path which led to the first arbor through which you could get to the back seating area. The table and chairs have been removed and we don't really the very back anymore but I really like the view through both gates, especially when the vines are in season.

No comments: