Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 226 is pissed.

I arrived in New York and several things happened all at once: I took an incredibly long cab ride into the city, took a second cab ride to M's office during which I passed the Cash Cab and snapped my pic o' day on my phone, got keys to M and D's apartment and took yet another cab out to the BK and, upon leaving said cab, left my phone in the backseat with said picture still on it, got into M and D's apartment and, despondent over my lost phone, went out drinking.

That's a lot of information to process. I'll break it down for you in simple terms: my phone is gone, I've been playing catch-up with other cameras and my new (outrageously expensive) phone and here they all are.

Ps. There's no photo today (like last time) because I took it but it's lost somewhere. Hopefully I'll get it back one day soon. Until then, I'm pissed off and now you don't have a picture to look at. SUCKS, DON'T IT?

No comments: