Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 309 is under construction


First off, I'm sorry for the long absence. I've been in and out of internet access and in and out of the state. I'm writing from New York at the moment (!!!) but this picture is still from home. My dad's organization bought this building out at the Baylands and they're restoring it for their future offices. The building sits right on the water (which you can't see in this shot) and when it's all put together it looks like a boat floating in the bay. It's been a very long and messy process to get to this point and they're far from being even close to finished but it's a pretty neat process. Here you can see my dad (in the blue blazer) getting an update from one of the construction guys. I'm pretty psyched to see the new building when it's all done.

No comments: