Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 299 creates a tableau


Oh, hey! Remember this blog? I don't. Sorry, readers. I've clearly been remiss in my duties and I apologize. It's been a psycho busy weekend as I close out the last year of my life. I've been snapping photos like a fiend, however, and I present them all to you now. Let's get started.

Way back when I thought I'd start taking pictures of all the stuff I keep on my desk. This did not happen. What did happen, however, is my collection of desk stuff grew beyond all reasonable limits. There was more of my crap on my desk and wall than actual paperwork. Here, moments before being torn down and boxed up, is the final setup. I'll miss it.

Here's a quick rundown of what you're seeing (and where I added it to the collection).

On desk:
-small blue external hard drive courtesy of your other Pho365 author (Chicago)
-wire and sequin miniature Christmas tree, Christmas gift from MRocc (Chicago)
-bobblehead Obama (LA)
-Linus (Boston)
-rubber ducky in safari fatigues with spectacles, named "Jack Bristduck" (Boston)
-Mr. Potato Head, SF Giants Edition (bought in SF, LA)
-bottle of Thunderbirds, gift from LA staff for my birthday (LA)
-shot glasses accompanying said liquor (LA)
-Caribou Coffee mug, pens (Chicago)
-picture with MRocc and Santa taken last year at Thanksgiving in NY (Chicago)
-picture frame birthday card from AVH (LA)
-Pirates of the Caribbean Mickey ears from Disneyland, embroidered with name (LA)

On wall:
-cards with inspirational/funny sayings, gift from mom for new job (Chicago)
-Post-It with love message from visiting friend (Chicago)
-Hebrew Obama sticker (Chicago)
-BFrank program to always remember (Chicago)
-BC/EFA ribbon (Boston)
-Post-Its with important work info (Chicago)
-license plate from first car (LA)
-receipts for reimbursement (all cities)
-magnets from restaurants that deliver (LA)
-photo collage of RAR (Chicago)
-sparkly drawing, an RAR original, in pen and legal pad (Chicago)
-postcard from DD benefit concert (Boston)
-Paparindo, nasty Mexican candy bar, gift from DD fan (LA)
-island drawing, an AVH original, in Sharpie and paper towel (LA)

No comments: