Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 365, motherfuckers!


Hey, what are you guys doing tomorrow? Nothing? Yeah, me either. I certainly don't have any pictures to take, or anything. Remember that blog we had? Yeah, that was fun. Little project, nothing major. I can't possibly wrap my brain around the fact that it's been a year. So, so, SO much has happened in the last year and I'm pretty psyched that I have this as a record. Hey, remember this? I thought I'd give a nod back to the beginning as we bow out. Pho365 has been a huge part of my life and I'm feeling lots of things as we wrap it up. Thanks to everyone who told us it was a stupid, impossible idea. I'd like to say now, that you can suck it. Thanks even MORE to those who read it daily or just stopped in now and then. I appreciate you.

Um, I'm not sure how to end this. So, I guess I'll just... end it. Over and out!

No comments: